A hospital doctor will need to complete a tax return if in receipt of any untaxed income, have multiple employments, or is a higher rate taxpayer with investment income. With this in mind, we have developed the following specialist services:
- Advice and assistance on claiming tax refunds on professional fees and subscriptions.
- For specialist trainees, assistance with claiming training costs and exam fees.
- Preparation and submission of your tax return.
- Checking the tax notice of coding is correct.
- On-going telephone support.
- Tax planning.
- Advice on property acquisitions.
- Advice regarding expense claims, such as: motor expenses, medical equipment and training.
- Referring to specialist IFA for the best pension and investment planning advice.
For the above, we can offer a free initial meeting and a fixed fee basis thereafter, together with a promise of a prompt turnaround.
The team at Honey Barrett who can help you are: