A hospital doctor will need to complete a tax return if in receipt of any untaxed income, have multiple employments, or is a higher rate taxpayer with investment income. With this in mind, we have developed the following specialist services:

  • Advice and assistance on claiming tax refunds on professional fees and subscriptions.
  • For specialist trainees, assistance with claiming training costs and exam fees.
  • Preparation and submission of your tax return.
  • Checking the tax notice of coding is correct.
  • On-going telephone support.
  • Tax planning.
  • Advice on property acquisitions.
  • Advice regarding expense claims, such as: motor expenses, medical equipment and training.
  • Referring to specialist IFA for the best pension and investment planning advice.

For the above, we can offer a free initial meeting and a fixed fee basis thereafter, together with a promise of a prompt turnaround.

The team at Honey Barrett who can help you are:

Liz Densley FCA CTA
Abi Newbury ACA