“Thank you so much for your persistence in recovering our money. I couldn’t believe the size of the cheque! So far, you have recouped over £12,000 for us. This is outstanding and I am very grateful.”
Many consultants run a private practice in addition to their NHS salaried post.
Honey Barrett can offer a fixed fee service from our specialist team with a prompt turnaround. Our services include:
- Advice on record keeping and allowable expenses.
- Assistance in organising your records – 2018 Consultant In Private Practice checklist
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and provision of company secretarial services where relevant.
- Review of national insurance position.
- On-going telephone support.
- Income and capital tax planning, including dividend and remuneration planning where relevant.
- Help and advice should you be picked for investigation by HMRC, with insurance cover available to meet professional fees.
- Referring to a specialist IFA for the best pension and investment planning advice.
- Advice on which legal structure is the most tax efficient for your personal circumstances.
“I am very happy with the service provided to me by Honey Barrett. Their prompt, experienced and professional attention to my affairs gives me complete confidence and I’d certainly be happy to recommend them to other medical professionals seeking an accountant.” Dr A Dunk
The team at Honey Barrett who can help you are: